We are a certified EMS continuing education sponsor for the PA Department of Health and we can present a variety of continuing education courses. We will handle all of the paperwork including applying for the continuing education credits. All you need to provide is a place to conduct the class and the students!
The list below is not everything we can offer. If you need a special program covered, we can put together a course to cover it. Just ask – anything on the national standard curriculum for EMR or EMTs is open for discussion. Our primary instructor, Alex Wilson, has presented at several local, state, regional, and international conferences.
- Street Drugs – Current Trends*
- Tower Safety & Rescue Awareness
- I’ve fallen, and I can’t get down: Suspension Trauma*
- NAEMT EMS Safety
- BLS Airway Management
- BLS Burn Management
- Medical Assessment
- Trauma Assessment
- Pediatric Assessment
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Traction Splinting
- EpiPen Administration
- Vitals Are Vital*
- High Performance CPR (Science and Pit Crew)
- BLS CPAP Administration
- Managing Complex Limb Entrapments*
- START Triage
- Pulse Oximetry
* = Programs that we have presented at local, state, regional, or international conferences in the past or near future.