Entered the information technology sector in 1989, only 5 years after his first work on a computer. Started in sales and support. Moved into engineering, consulting, and training pretty quickly. Since the early 2010’s, Alex’s focus has been on wireless engineering, network design, and project management.
Alex has also spent almost 20 years in emergency services as an emergency management coordinator, fire fighter, and EMT. During this time he has also been an instructor for CPR, EMS continuing education, advanced trauma scene management, and has conducted many programs on street drugs and other issues for EMTs, paramedics, nurses, doctors, police, fire fighters, and laypersons. Alex has presented at numerous national and regional conferences.
Strongest skills today include the following:
- Wireless Engineering
- Network Design
- Mapping / GIS support
- Drone Pilot
- Project Management
- Business Process Improvement
- Senior Level Technology Consulting / Planning
- Emergency response / disaster recovery planning and mitigation
- Certified communications tower climber / rescuer
- EMT / CPR Instructor / Vehicle Rescue Technician / Fire Fighter II & Fire Officer I
Can operate heavy lift equipment, bucket trucks, boom lifts, trenchers, drones, scissor lifts, heavy trucks.
Degrees in Business Administration and Fire Science.